Twitter

Follow me on Twitter @RedfieldReading.

Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday, December 22nd

Agenda for December 22nd, 2014


Today, we are going to free-write to create a story.  You will use a picture, title, and sentence starter to get the ideas flowing.

*We will save about 10 minutes to share out the stories you have created.  
**Make sure you save your work, and email me (Caitlin.Redfield@icsd.k12.ny.us) or print what you have, so I can look at it for today's participation (and because you all are great writers, and I need some extra reading for over break!)

Click on the following link to take you to all your picture options.  Choose one to begin with, and if you finish that story, choose another.  Use the title they give you to title your work, and so I know which picture you chose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment